- Sanskrit- Professional aptitude in reading, translation, and teaching.
- Nepali- Near fluency in speaking, reading, and writing.
- Hindi- Proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing.
- Pali- Proficiency in reading and translation.
- French- Proficiency in reading.
- German- Near proficiency in reading.
- Member, Community Council. 2004-Present.
- Chair, Interfaith Council, 2004-Present
- Chair, Interfaith Council Programming Committee, Berry College, 2003—2004.
- Selection Committee, Nepal Teacher’s Program, Grinnell College, Spring 2001.
- Review Committee, University of California, Santa Barbara’s Graduate Student Association Awards for Excellence in Teaching (Teaching Associate and Teaching Assistant), Spring 2000.
“Asian Attitudes on Tolerance.” Panelist on the RILAC Panel on Tolerance. Interfaith Center, Febraury 15th, 2005.
Music Performance, Sigma Langda Talent Show, February 17, 2005.
Representative for Nepal and India, Berry International Day, Krannert Center, April 17, 2004.
“Why Sex is Good: An Eastern Response to the Doctrine of the Fall.” Invited lecture for the Philosophy Club, Berry College, January 29, 2004.
“Reflective Music” for Dedication Ceremony for the Interfaith Center, January 27. 2003.
Tai Chi Class, Sept. 25th, 2004-present
Meditation Class, Sept 25th, 2004-Present
Departmental Representative for Majors Fair. Ford Auditorium, Spring 2005.
Departmental Representative for Majors Fair. Ford Auditorium, Spring 2004.
Indian Classical Music Performance, Berry Montessori School, February 16, 2005.
“The Goddess in India.” Lecture for the Joseph Campbell Seminar. St. Peter’s Episcopalian Church, Rome, GA. February 8th and 15th, 2005.
Yoga, Meditation and Music in India. Lecture and Performance for the Unitarian Universalitst Congregation of Rome. December 5th, 2004.
Indian Classical Music Performance at International Fair in Rome, May 2004.
“Philosophy and Practice of Yoga.” Lecture at St. Peter’s Episcopalian Church, March, 2004.
Lecturers/Presentations Brought to Campus
Jacqueline Westhead. “Renewal Judaism: Teachings, History, and Practice.” Lecture at the Interfaith Center on Feb 10th, 2005.
Kathryn McClymond, “Sex and the Vedi: Women in Hinduism.” Lecture at Interfaith Center, Oct. 5th, 2004.
Ines Talamentez, “Becoming: Introducing Apache Women to the World of Cultural and Spiritual Values.” Lecture at Science Auditorium, Sept. 14th, 2004.
Sam Gill, “Dance and Religion.” Lecture at Science Auditorium, April 28th, 2004.
Sarah Caldwell, “Priestess and Yogini: Roles of Women in India.” Sponsored by the Department of Religion and Philosophy and Women’s Studies, November 20, 2003.
Homnath Upadhyaya, Royal Court Musician, “Ragas and Ryhthms of India.” Co-sponsored by the Departmenet of Religion and Philosophy, Office of the Provost, and Rome Council for the Arts, Berry College, October 29, 2003.
Honorary Member, Ír¥ Kirateßvara Sa∫g¥t Åßrama, Kathmandu, Nepal, 1997-Present.
Board Member, Society for Tantric Studies, 2002-Present
American Academy of Religion, 1993-Present.
Association for Asian Studies, 1994-Present.